Having acquired a unique high-altitude Alpine land bank between Verbier and Zermatt, Health Destinations is transforming the beautiful Evolène valley into an exclusive, sustainable world-class Alpine health destination.
The Ptarmigan Group is a group of companies set up by Edmund and Cedriane de Boucaud Truell.
Over the past decade the Truell family has acquired land and property assets based principally located in Val d’Hérens, in the Swiss Canton of Valais, with the vision to create hotel accommodation around a medical facility in an Alpine destination.
Ptarmigan now has a land bank comprised of 89,000sqm, including development permits in Evolène village – the heart of the valley.
Ptarmigan Health Destinations will consist of:
– Evolène Santé which will be a private medico facility specialising in pre and post surgery treatment and pre and post chemotherapy treatment. This is “self pay” and reimbursable based on individual’s health insurance policy.
– Public Healthcare Facility: A public health facility for a catchment area of 6,000 local residents.
– The Grand Hotel Kurhaus – a 1896 “Swiss Historic Hotel” (61 rooms, 2 restaurants) surrounded by protected forests.
– Mountains & glaciers, world renowned as the home of the Patrouille des Glaciers ski mountaineering race, enabling a secured year-round ‘sports health’ destination.
– Additional constructible land for additional commercial projects (including serviced apartments for health rehabilitation and sports).
For media enquiries:
T: +44 (0)20 7223 1100
M: +44 (0)7912 508 322
Pension Insurance Corporation Group Limited (“PICG” or the “Company”), ultimate parent company of Pension Insurance Corporation plc (“PIC”), the specialist insurer of defined benefit pension schemes, today announces its final results for the 12 months to 31 December 2021.
The Pension SuperFund (“PSF”) today announces the appointment of Michael Clark as its Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”). Michael joins PSF from Shell where he has been Global Head of Pensions, responsible for the governance and administration of all the Group’s pension arrangements.
Telent has announced that it has acquired the Harlequin Group, a specialist technology services company. Complementing Telent’s existing business operations, building telecom infrastructure for mobile network operators (MNO) and service providers, the acquisition significantly enhances its professional services capability in the site acquisition and design arena.
London, 4 October 2021 – Pension Insurance Corporation plc (“PIC”), a specialist insurer of defined benefit pension funds, has signed a £2.2 billion pension insurance buy-in with the Trustee of the Metal Box Pension Scheme...
The Pension Superfund has announced the makeup of its asset and liability management (ALM) committee – unveiling names including Aberdeen Standard Investments chairman Martin Gilbert and former Railpen chief executive Chris Hitchen as part of its team...
As Armed Forces Day on 26th June fast-approaches, Telent remains committed to helping service leavers transition successfully out of the forces and thrive in the next chapter of their lives.