Having acquired a unique high-altitude Alpine land bank between Verbier and Zermatt, Health Destinations is transforming the beautiful Evolène valley into an exclusive, sustainable world-class Alpine health destination.
The Ptarmigan Group is a group of companies set up by Edmund and Cedriane de Boucaud Truell.
Over the past decade the Truell family has acquired land and property assets based principally located in Val d’Hérens, in the Swiss Canton of Valais, with the vision to create hotel accommodation around a medical facility in an Alpine destination.
Ptarmigan now has a land bank comprised of 89,000sqm, including development permits in Evolène village – the heart of the valley.
Ptarmigan Health Destinations will consist of:
– Evolène Santé which will be a private medico facility specialising in pre and post surgery treatment and pre and post chemotherapy treatment. This is “self pay” and reimbursable based on individual’s health insurance policy.
– Public Healthcare Facility: A public health facility for a catchment area of 6,000 local residents.
– The Grand Hotel Kurhaus – a 1896 “Swiss Historic Hotel” (61 rooms, 2 restaurants) surrounded by protected forests.
– Mountains & glaciers, world renowned as the home of the Patrouille des Glaciers ski mountaineering race, enabling a secured year-round ‘sports health’ destination.
– Additional constructible land for additional commercial projects (including serviced apartments for health rehabilitation and sports).
For media enquiries:
T: +44 (0)20 7223 1100
M: +44 (0)7912 508 322
Long Term Assets Limited ("Long Term Assets" or "LTA"), a Guernsey investment company, today announces its intention to admit its shares to trading ("ITF") on the Specialist Fund Segment of the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange. LTA will then launch a 12-month placing programme, aimed in particular at UK pension funds and other long-term savers. Read more.
Cyro Cyber has been created to address the dynamic and expanding cyber security requirements of Telent’s core markets across critical national infrastructure, telco service providers and other highly regulated sectors.
Pension Insurance Corporation Group Limited (“PICG” or the “Company”), ultimate parent company of Pension Insurance Corporation plc (“PIC”), the specialist insurer of defined benefit pension schemes, today announces its final results for the 12 months to 31 December 2021.
The Pension SuperFund (“PSF”) today announces the appointment of Michael Clark as its Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”). Michael joins PSF from Shell where he has been Global Head of Pensions, responsible for the governance and administration of all the Group’s pension arrangements.
Telent has announced that it has acquired the Harlequin Group, a specialist technology services company. Complementing Telent’s existing business operations, building telecom infrastructure for mobile network operators (MNO) and service providers, the acquisition significantly enhances its professional services capability in the site acquisition and design arena.
London, 4 October 2021 – Pension Insurance Corporation plc (“PIC”), a specialist insurer of defined benefit pension funds, has signed a £2.2 billion pension insurance buy-in with the Trustee of the Metal Box Pension Scheme...